ALTERYX pioneered geographic Business Intelligence (BI) with its innovative desktop-to-cloud Agile BI analytics platform that processes millions of records in a matter of hours, not the days or weeks of conventional BI systems.
- Blog posts, ghostwritten for the corporate blog, under multiple employee bylines
- Website copy for the corporate About Us section, and customer usage scenarios for Commercial Real Estate, Consumer Packaged Goods, Restaurants, Retailers, and Cable/Telecomm
ANALOGY (now part of Synopsys) developed SaberDesigner software, a mixed-signal, mixed-technology simulator used by manufacturing engineers to model their analog, digital, hydraulic, mechanical and optical subsystems.
- Self-mailer for SaberDesigner, with a discount offer for users of competing products
- Customer profiles for Ford, GEC Alsthom, and Motorola
FRX (now part of Microsoft) developed financial reporting software for major accounting and ERP systems. The highly visual FRx software offered the automatic creation of complex financial reports, with rollups through multiple reporting hierarchies.
- Contributed article, an advertorial on visual financial reporting, for users of J.D. Edwards’ ERP software products
- Press release, a hiring announcement for a new VP of sales
HITACHI Solutions offers a wide range of IT products and services worldwide, including the recent introduction of its successful Credeon line of computer security utilities to the U.S. market
- Website copy for the Credeon full-disk encryption utility
- Datasheet for Credeon, a handout for the U.S. launch event
POLYCHIPHER developed a Downloadable Conditional Access System (DCAS) security architecture for the download of security clients to cable-ready devices, in order to safeguard video, audio and other content delivered over cable networks.
- Website copy for the company’s Home, About Us and Technology pages
SILVER CREEK SYSTEMS (now part of Oracle) developed DataLens software that uses semantic processing to standardize, classify, enrich and localize unstructured product data, for trouble-free use in MDM and PIM systems.
- White Papers on Automating Product Data Quality and the Obstacles to PIM-Perfect Data
- Contributed article, an advertorial for DM Review on ‘second wave’ solutions for MDM and CDI
STORAGETEK (acquired by Sun Microsystems and now part of Oracle) manufactured tape- and hard drive-based storage hardware for use by enterprise IT departments.
- Datasheet draft for the company’s Cabling & Connectivity products and services
XVT SOFTWARE developed a popular cross-platform GUI framework for C and C++, allowing software developers to “code once and port many times,” all without needing to know the details of OS-specific interface construction.
- Direct Marketing (DM) letter, for Novell-focused lead generation
- Customer profiles of Uniplex and Martin-Marietta